Educating homebuyers to make better decisions
Our first time home buyer classes are fun, educational sessions designed to give an overview of current market conditions and the home buying process. We are a unique partnership of top professionals in the DC Mortgage, Real Estate and Settlement Industries to provide you with seamless customer service. You will learn all you need to know to become a savvy buyer!
You will learn:
- Rent vs. Buy – All the right reasons to determine if home ownership is meant for you
- Mortgage basics: rates, points, fees
- Financing basics: FHA, Conventional, Conforming, and "Jumbo" loans
- Buyer agency and choosing the right agent: Importance of a buyer consultation
- What to do when you find the right property: Property & neighborhood due diligence
- Understanding Contingencies (Inspection, Appraisal, Financing & Document Review contingencies)
- Writing a Successful Offer in a Competitive market
- Navigating through to a successful closing
- Avoiding Red Flags
By attending, you'll receive a 10% comission credit for your home at closing and a $500 home warranty.